Served from a staffed buffet – guests are called up table by table.
Please note we can also serve the slow-cooked pork (‘hog roast’) and the Paella in this way too.
- Warm garlic & rosemary studded leg of local lamb with salsa verde
- Poached earthy local trout with home-made mayonnaise and chives
- Tamarisk farm mixed herb salad with edible flowers and dressing
- Refreshing tabbouleh salad of pearled Sharpham Estates spelt grains
- New season’s potato salad with yoghurty mayo & herbs
- Beautiful tomato & red onion salad with French dressing & mint
- Selection of artisan breads & butter
- Summer fruits hazelnut pavlova
- Black forest trifle